Before I hit 30 in life here are the 30 things I would love to do and is fixed at doing :).
I’ve been working on this and finally I’m done with my 30 before 30 lists. I’m trying out or rather planning on to do 30 things before I hit 30. I have exactly 4 years and seven months to complete the lists below in no particular order:
1. Study abroad
200 books, I realized 200 is too large a number so I'll keep it to 55 books, a book a month (I have started with Aleph by Paulo Coelho).
3. Try bungee jumping
4. Go on a writing retreat
5. Visit a leprosy hospital
6. Visit a inmate in a prison
7. Write a handwritten letter to a long lost friend and send it through post
a yoga class
10. See the cherry blossom in Japan
Trek to the
nearest mountain in Thimphu
Join a book
a good cause
15. Visit a water kingdom
art of making pancakes
17. Watch My girlfriend is a Gumiho (a Korean drama all over again)
18. Learn to ride a bicycle
19. Host a tea party
Be someone’s mentor
25. Visit a fish spa
26. Learn to become a morning person
27. Take a train ride across India
28. Send a message in a bottle
29. Gift an infinity ring to someone special
30. Sleep under the stars on a balmy night
I plan to achieve these goals at 30. Have you had a list yet or planning to make one? Share it with me, I would love to listen to yours. And yea wish me luck please.
Update: The striked ones are the ones I have accomplished/a work in progress.